Well done to Julie who won Champagne & Shampoo!
Her name was chosen at random from more than 100 responses to our on-line survey
Julie is pictured with her dogs Tatou & Tintin being presented with her prizes by Nick Horniman
A huge 96% of you gave us positive responses, thank you, we are so pleased.
We will keep working hard to give you an excellent experience whenever you and your pets visit us.
• We listened to your suggestions and have now had a complete refurbishment spending over £10,000 on improving the practices. This includes a new roof at Cinderford and a makeover at Longhope.
• The sites are all clean and sparkly fresh with lighter, brighter reception area and Consult Rooms to add comfort to every visit.
• Clients suggested we open on Saturdays at Cinderford: this will happen as from Saturday 6th September, so clients will be able to access Pets Barn 7 days a week.
• We have voluntarily signed up to the Royal College Practice Standards Scheme: this means our aim of achieving exceptionally high standards will be professionally recognised.
• Our clients can trust us to continue the outstanding care they come to expect from all the team in every area of treatment, for them and for their pets.